-->> Its winter here ... pictures still under construction .. our appologies. :-) <<--
With so much information is available on the web about this
vehicle we will not be adding details outside of
general pictures and our custom modifications to the collection's site.
We are currently slated to modify the 'S' with:
Questions? feel free to contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Tesla Model S
|(BEV) Battery Electric Vehicle
- 0 to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds ( although Motor Trend's testing yielded 3.9 seconds ).
- Lowest CG ( Center of Gravity ) of any production vehicle.
- Lowest aerodynamic drag of any current production car at .023 ( All-time lowest was GM's EV1 at .019 ).
- 3 cents per mile driving / fueling costs. (at 4$/gallon a fuel car equals 16 cents per mile, plus oil, filters, repairs, etc. ).
- 90% of all parts that make up the Model S are manufactured in-plant in Fremont, CA.
- The Model S produces 416 hp and 443 ft. lbs. of torque throughout its entire rpm range.
- 85kWh battery pack yielding from 265 to 320 miles per charge.
- The Model S charges at four different levels, including:
- SuperCharging = 150 miles of range per half hour of charge time with 480v 200a service.
- Dual Charging = 60 miles of range per hour of charge time with 220v 100a service.
- Single UMC Charging = 30 miles of range per hour of charge time with 220v 40a service. (Extention cord style).
- Single UMC Charging = 5 miles of range per hour of charge time with 110v 15a service. (Extention cord style).
|Factoids about the 2012 Model S